Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Winner Anything Goes...

Good Morning, Jo here to announce the winner 
and Top 3's from last week's


Anything Goes Challenge.... 


So let's see who Mr Random has picked as his winner this week!

and that is... 


                                                                   121. Darlene Pavlick  



Congratulations please email Jo with your choice of 3 digi image from shop

 Now onto our Top 3 Winners who this week are....... 
                                         
                                                                             43. Kevin


                                                                         178. Ellen
                                                                             104. Joyce  

Congratulations to our winner and Top 3's, please don't forget to grab your banners for your sidebar and be sure to stop by again later this morning for another fab challenge.

Love Jo & Design Team


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as top 3 I am chuffed to bits.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice bright spot to the morning! Thanks for selecting my card in your top three!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Thanks so much! I'll be in touch but right now I'm having problems linking to your store. What a fabulous way to start my day! Thanks again for the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot for always great challenges , and inspirations from all of you♥!:) And..thank you so much for making me one of the top3♥!! I'll take my badget prud and happy back to my blog, and we'll "meets" againg soon!;))
    hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10