Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Bright Colours

Good morning to you, Jac here for Team B with another super challenge again this week, but first I'd like to thank you all for joining in with our Fathers Day challenge there sure are some lucky guys out there!  Also did you see the amazing FREEBIE on offer?  She is a darling of an image.

Anyway I digress!  Todays challenge is all about BRIGHT COLOURS and the DT ladies have worked their magic and put together some awesome inspiration for you.


GTD Audrey


Caz


Chrissy








We look forward to coming to visit you all to see your 'Bright' cards.

This week's prize is another cute stamp...




Have fun love from the Crafty Sentiments DT xx


6 comments:

  1. stunning DT cards really gorgeous hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dazzled by the lovely bright colours of the dt cards, great work girls. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the DT examples are stunning! Beautiful use of bright colors. I just entered my card in the challenge. I believe it's my first time here so thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another first-time visitor. Gorgeous DT cards - love this theme. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10