Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Not a card


Anything but not a card - 

Good Morning all! Rachel here with our new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments. But before we get onto that can I just say thanks for all of your wonderful entries last week - we did enjoy visiting you talented bunch!

This is also our last challenge for Tanya and Susan M who have been with us for the last 6 months - We wish them lots of love and luck and thank them for all the hard work they've put in!

So todays challenge - well this ones down to me - I love making cards but making things that aren't a card I love almost more - its a bit more stretching I think!!!! I hope you do too and will join us in making anything but a card for this weeks challenge. The prize this week is this wonderful stamp from the new release - I love this image and I'm sure you do too!



Here's some inspiration from the lovely ladies on the design team - I'm in different company this week - I usually work with the team A ladies - but this week its team B and boy have they got some treats in store for you! I hope they inspire you!










Cd case




Rachel using
Primrose-Beautiful-Mermaid and Annabel-Mermaids-Hair







A Prince and Princess altered journal for my children










and using Billy the Groom


Elaine - Treat Holder using Harriet


Susan - a Christmas Journal using To-Santa-with-Love  and Tobey-Carrying-the-Christmas-Tree





Auntie Sue using Twinkle-Fairy


Sadly this is Alethea's last creation as GDT with Crafty Sentiments..Thank you for all your lovely creations, been lovely having you with us..
Door Hangers





Hope thats inspired you! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and remember - if you use a crafty sentiments image add a #3 after your name so that we don't miss your entry. 

Hugs!

Rachel xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as GDT!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the last two months creating with all these gorgeous images!! Will miss it... but will be sure to join in the challenges as often as I can!! Thanks again!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great inspiring creations. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely challenge ladies. Great dt work too. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10