Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

No Designer Paper

Good Morning all, wow can you believe it, its the 1st of July today, where is the time going?  Can someone please slow it down!  Anyway before I get down to business with the new challenge for this week I would like to introduce you to 
Erin

I am a full time veterinary technician living in Upstate NY. I had been pen palling forawhile when I noticed a lot of my new friends were into crafts and card making. I have never been very good with anything crafty at all. I can barely draw a straight line with aruler but I was determined to give it a try. I fell in love with digital stamps as well as rubber ones and started using them on my letters. Then progressed to making my own cards. I still have so much to learn with all the different supplies and techniques! I am very excited to grow as a card maker.

Please join with me in welcoming Erin to our happy family of crafters that is Crafty Sentiments Designs.

So on to this weeks challenge, I chose a theme of NO DESIGNER PAPERS! and I must say that the DT have provided you with gorgeous inspiration so please be sure to leave them some love and we have a super prize, this week our random winner will receive 

So now to share with you that wonderful inspiration I was telling you about...


aNNie


using Lilly Fairy stamp








using Day Dreaming

Goldie using Tulips



Christine using Annabel the Mermaid


Aunty Sue using Teddy Jack


Stunning work as always ladies, thank you, so now it's over to you and don't forget to add #3 after your name if used a CS image, #3 if you are a follower of our Inspiration blog and #6 if you've done both, so you could have up to 6 chances to win ... Also if you've used a CS image you could be picked to be our favourite, and have your card placed in members gallery.

Have a great week
love Jac and the Crafty Sentiments DT xx


6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous creations from all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to leave a comment for aNNie but can't get her link to work. I want to tell her that this is a beautiful card and the colors are wonderful. This little sweet image is as cute as can be! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty DT creations and great theme. Thank you for this Challenge.
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. such very beautiful cards DT.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are lovely! Your stamps are great! The girl among flowers, the one among butterflies, the praying girl, the dreaming boy and the mermaid... Amazing!

    Mariangela

    P.S.
    I forgot to write number 3 in my "Blue circles" entry.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10